ECTN “Electronic Cargo Tracking Note”
The Electronic Cargo Tracking Note (ECTN) is a mandatory document from 01/01/2021 for all shipments destined for Libya.
Each B/L covering goods destined in Libya must be follow by an ECTN for the correct completion of the formalities at destination.
Documents required for issuing the ECTN:
- Copy of datated B/L;
- Copy of commercial invoice authenticated by Chamber of Commerce provided by exporter;
- Copy of certificate of origin authenticated by Chamber of Commerce provided by exporter;
- Copy of custom declaration;
- Copy of VGM;
- E-mail address of both importer and exporter;
- Importer number registration;
- HS code 6 digit;
- In case of rollings / vehicles shipment please provide both registration year and chassis number;
- Complete routing forecast for transhipment.
- (Transhipment ports / ETA / ETS / Vessel / N° Vg.)
For quotation please do not hesitate to contact us